We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- October 14, 2017
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Kids hands-on Workshop on Flowers in Ottoman Art and Medicine
In the 2 hour kids workshop, children will learn about the significance of flowers in Islamic art, history, and medicine.
- Study art from the Ottoman empire that showcases the blessed blooms
- Make their own rose and tulip paint stamping with colored pencil illumination
- Learn about the medicinal uses of rose oil as discovered by Ibn Sina
- Learn about how it was the favorite scent applied by the Best of Creation (ﷺ)
- Enjoy a flowering rose tea ceremony complete with Turkish Baklava
Age 7 and up only, please.