Event Phone: 610-994-1622
- March 9, 2018 - March 11, 2018
7:00 pm - 12:00 pm
As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
We pray that this message reaches you in the best of states. You are cordially invited to the next Al-Maqasid Weekend Retrea
In addition to the typical programming of an Al-Maqasid Weekend Retreat, this retreat will also include:
- A parallel youth program for youth ages 7-15 with activities, teaching sessions and meals. (Saturday only)
- Babysitting during all adult educational programming (only on Saturday). Note: All children 5 & under must either be in babysitting or be attended to by parents during all educational programming. Nursing children should accompany their parents at all times.
Attendees should plan to arrive on the evening of Friday, March 9th and depart on Sunday morning, March 11th. Registration will commence at 5 PM on Friday, with the first session beginning at 7:30 PM. The final session will conclude by 10 AM on Sunday, in sha Allah.
The registration cost covers meals and full access to all retreat programming and materials (please see below for information regarding accommodations). The registration fees are as follows:
- Adult Registration (Ages 13 and up): $125
- Youth Registration (Ages 7 to 16): $85
- Babysitting: $40/child
If your child has specific allergies, please pack their lunch and snacks.
We are adamant at Al-Maqasid to provide learning opportunities for everyone to the extent possible and thus plan to make a selected number of need-based scholarships available.
Due to on-going construction on the premises, we will not be able to offer on-site accommodations. We recommend that you arrange lodging at one of the nearby hotels: